The King’s Daughters and Sons Foundation of Kentucky
2021 Grant Awards
The King’s Daughters and Sons Foundation of Kentucky, Inc. (TKDSF) awarded 372,168 in grants, to nonprofit organizations located throughout the state of Kentucky, and to Western Kentucky Tornado Relief. These nonprofit organizations met TKDSF’s grant eligibility criteria and will assist in meeting its philanthropic mission of providing charitable services through grant awards. Charitable nonprofit organizations and educational institutions across the state benefited from the awards granted to address a variety of needs related to health, education, safety, and general welfare.
The 2021 awards expanded or addressed unmet areas of service to the following:
- At-risk children and disadvantaged youth.
- Victims of domestic violence.
- Elderly and disabled adults.
- Uninsured seeking medical services.
- Individuals and college endowments seeking higher education scholarships including nursing and studies which result in a credential (i.e., certificate, diploma, or degree), and contribute to workforce development in high need areas in Kentucky.
The TKDSF is grateful to our grant recipients for thoughtful and compassionate services to their fellow Kentuckians.