The King’s Daughters and Sons Foundation of Kentucky
2022 Grant Awards
The King’s Daughters and Sons Foundation of Kentucky, Inc. (TKDSF) awarded $295,222 in grants, including flood relief, to nonprofit organizations located throughout the state of Kentucky. These nonprofit organizations met TKDSF’s grant eligibility criteria and will assist in meeting its philanthropic mission of providing charitable services to Kentuckians through grant awards. Charitable nonprofit organizations and educational institutions across the state benefited from the awards granted to address a variety of needs related to health, education, safety, and general welfare.
The 2022 awards expand or address unmet areas of service to the following:
- Western Kentucky tornado relief
- Eastern Kentucky flood relief
- At-risk children and disadvantaged youth
- Elderly and disabled adults
- Vulnerable adults and children with food, housing, and medical insecurity
- Individuals needing financial assistance to pursue Allied Health and Nursing degrees to address health care worker shortages.
The TKDSF is grateful to our grant recipients for thoughtful and compassionate services to their fellow Kentuckians.